To provide the opportunity to confirm or correct information regarding the location and discharge data of Cabinet for Health and Family Services (CHFS) youth in out-of-home care. These data are utilized to create outcomes and comparative reports as well as determine important action dates for Private Child Caring (PCC) and Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) staff.
The Monthly Census Reports are available through the CRP web application to PCC residential treatment programs and independent living programs, as well as DCBS workers. Private Child Placing (PCP) foster care programs do not receive these reports. CRP receives data on PCP programs via a weekly download from the PCC tracking system.
Residential and Independent Living Programs
For access to the CRP web application, assistance with registration, login user name, password, or operational issues, email Tye Reece or call (859) 455-7452 (ext. 3328).
The census includes a list of children currently in a program or who were in a program at any time during the census month. There are detailed instructions on the web application page, but in general, users are asked to review the list and take action in the following situations:
- Acknowledge when no changes for a child are necessary.
- Review and/or edit reported move information.
- Enter unknown move reasons.
- Enter new placement information.
- Enter temporary living conditions and readmissions.
- Remove children that were not in the program during the census month.
- Add children who were in the program during the census month but are not on the census.
Finalize the census when complete.