Networking behavioral health, family practice and OB care, New Vista Recovery Services for Women supports pregnant and postpartum women in recovery from addiction to drugs and alcohol. We collaborate with hospitals, physicians, medication assisted treatment programs, social services and community agencies to help pregnant women with substance use disorder to receive the treatment they need. Our goal is to ensure all pregnant women and their families receive treatment for addiction with as few barriers and delays as possible. We believe women can achieve recovery and build a strong and stable foundation for their families.
Treatment Options Include
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Case Management
- Peer Support
Center for Women and Children
New Vista's 12-bed substance use treatment facility is located in Richmond and focuses on the overall health of the mother and child coordinating OB/GYN and pediatric care along with nurturing parenting classes.
- Women can bring children up to the age of 2 with them to residential treatment. Our goal is to help families thrive through recovery.
- Individual and group therapy builds skills for mothers to thrive in recovery as well as addressing trauma, depression, anxiety and other mental health concerns.
- Peer support specialists work with and support clients as well as case managers who help with financial benefits and other needs.
- Through daily schedules, women develop healthy habits necessary to be successful. We work with DCBS for mothers who have an open-case plan.
The Schwartz Center
The Schwartz Center offers short-term residential treatment for women. We provide 16 beds for women. Women find a safe and supportive environment that focuses on individualized treatment plans and building a foundation for recovery. The residential program includes:
- Group and individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Educational sessions
- Community meetings
- Peer support
- Family education program
- 12-Step work
- Case management
Our residential program provides treatment in a non-judgmental environment free of distractions from everyday life. Group activities provide education on the disease of addiction and the development of coping and daily living skills needed to live without using drugs and alcohol. Daily schedules and routines develop healthy habits necessary to be successful when individuals return to their community.
Center for Women and Childen call 859.972.1050
The Schwarz Center for Women call 859.246.7282
After Hours call the 24-Hour Helpline 1.800.928.8000.
We work quickly to get clients into services as soon as possible.