New Vista Behavioral Healthcare is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting individuals in Kentucky achieve their full potential through person-centered, community and integrated services.
New Vista strives to:
- Provide quality services that lead to growth and independence, regardless of physical, intellectual or behavioral challenges.
- Promote an organizational culture focused on accountability, service excellence and measured results.
- Create partnerships with all stakeholders in an effort to help persons served shape the direction of their own lives in community-based settings.
- Build on core competencies and expand clinical expertise as a means of developing new and better ways to provide services to persons served.
- Accept the various cultures and the diversity of our community and stakeholders.
- Provide cost effective, durable outcomes designed specifically for each person’s unique needs.
- Focus on transparency, integrity, stability and client satisfaction.